Want to use your Actxa activity tracker to participate for the National Steps ChallengeTM? Simply follow the 4 simple steps below to enable this function!
Install Actxa app, set up your Actxa account and pair Actxa Swift/Swift+/Spur.
Install Healthy 365 mobile app. Download the latest version of the Healthy 365 mobile app and create your profile. Sign up for National Steps ChallengeTM Season 3 on the Challenges tab.
Tap on the Apps tab on the Healthy 365 mobile app, select “Others” and tap on Actxa.
Sign in using your Actxa account name and password created in Step 01. Once login is successful, you are ready to take part in the National Steps ChallengeTM using Swift/Swift+/Spur.
- You may download the pdf version of this article here.
- If you are switching from HPB steps tracker to Swift/Swift+, remember to sync your steps before you proceed to change.
- Steps taken after successfully switching to Swift/Swift+ will be added to your previously synced steps on the day of change.
- For queries on the Healthy 365 App and the National Steps ChallengeTM, please contact Health Promotion Board. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the hotline at 1800 567 2020.
- For queries on Actxa’s product, please contact Actxa at email@example.com.
Official Technology Partner of National Steps ChallengeTM