What is the Actxa Challenge?
The Actxa Challenge is a fun, social, activity- and health-focused challenge for communities of all sizes, from families or small groups of friends, to interest groups, schools, organisations, municipalities and cities.
• Supported by Actxa’s range of trackers and smart scale.
• Monitor and gather physiological data, such as physical activity, heart rate, fitness level, and body composition.
• Personalised profile.
• Personal goals can be set and tracked through historical charts.
Cloud & Analytics
• Individuals & teams’ progress are stored in the cloud and can be tracked by the wellness manager.
• Portal celebrates the champions and motivates individuals & teams to work harder.
• Actionable insights empower companies and leaders to allocate resources better.
Happier & Healthier Communities
• Effectively improve well-being and productivity.
And Reap The Invaluable Benefits Of:
Additional Benefits For Corporates And Organisations:
Take care of the people around you and help them to be their best selves!
Why Choose The Actxa Challenge?
High-value and cost-effective
Flexible and scalable
(from small groups to cities)
Evidence-based approach with actionable information
Easy to get started
(we take care of everything, literally)
Customisable to fit your community’s unique needs and objectives
Experienced team (learn about our ongoing involvement in population health)
More about Actxa
Actxa brings together people, partners, science, technology and data to create positive changes to the health, quality of life and well-being of every individual and community.
In addition to offering evidence-based wellness programmes to individuals, communities and corporations, Actxa is proud to have been supporting population health initiatives such as the National Steps ChallengeTM, a nationwide get active and healthy programme in Singapore. Since the programmes’ inception in 2015, we have positively impacted the lives of more than 1 million individuals, and counting.
With Actxa, find the best fitness tracker for your wellness initiatives.