You might remember reading about the harsh effect that alcohol has on sleep, the importance of integrating some peaceful recovery moments into our busy days, how even positive stress can eventually wear us out, or how exercise can aggravate stress and disturb sleep, if done in excess or too late at night… These are of course important topics, and Firstbeat Lifestyle Assessment is a great tool for highlighting their role as part of a balanced lifestyle. This time, though, instead of focusing on problems, I want to take a look at a lighter side of Lifestyle Assessments and share a few interesting or funny discoveries that we have seen when conducting thousands of these assessments.
- Competitive Sports: When Fatigue Is Not A Friend
- Firstbeat Surprise Finds: Vacuuming, Dentist Visits & Riding A Harley
- The Life Of A CrossFit Athlete Through The Firstbeat Lens
- The Holidays Were A Wonderful Recharge, And Now It’s Back to the Dull Life – Or is It Really?
- The Firstbeat Story (15 Years of Firstbeat: What Have We Learnt?)