Kids are going back to school – and many of us grown-ups are back to work after summer holidays. Whether you took some long weekends, a week here and a week there, or a 3-4-week major break over the summer, it’s now back to business and daily routines in many parts of the world. How can you maintain the energy hopefully gained during the holidays and enjoy daily life with its ups and downs?
- The Holidays Were A Wonderful Recharge, And Now It’s Back to the Dull Life – Or is It Really?
- The Firstbeat Story (15 Years of Firstbeat: What Have We Learnt?)
- After an intense night out (which may include drinks), you’ll reap lesser benefits from your usual exercise routine
- Even college students can benefit from Firstbeat Lifestyle Assessment
- Why Use Firstbeat At The Workplace?