The results of Lifestyle Assessment were surprising and predictable at the same time, however most importantly, the examination of the assessment helped me to see the perspective of my day to day life activities in terms of stress, sleep and training rhythm.
- Competitive Sports: When Fatigue Is Not A Friend
- Firstbeat Surprise Finds: Vacuuming, Dentist Visits & Riding A Harley
- The Life Of A CrossFit Athlete Through The Firstbeat Lens
- The Holidays Were A Wonderful Recharge, And Now It’s Back to the Dull Life – Or is It Really?
- The Firstbeat Story (15 Years of Firstbeat: What Have We Learnt?)