Effective Date: 13 December, 2016
Actxa collects the following information from our users.
Personally Identifiable Information and Non- Personally Identifiable Information.
Personally Identifiable Information is information that pertains to a specific End User. The information we collect includes but is not limited to your name, email address, phone number to complete registration. We use this information to provide services and customer support to you.
When you set up an Actxa account using Actxa App, we will collect and store your name, username and password, email address, date of birth, height and location (e.g., country). We may also collect your postal code, contact number and information about your mobile device (e.g., model of your phone and device identifier). In addition, we may collect certain demographic information at registration to tailor our Services to your needs, such as age, gender, fitness and physical characteristics, and sport preferences. Through the use of Actxa products, eg, wearables, fitness activity trackers, weighing scales and body fat analyzers, we will collect performance data synced wirelessly using Actxa app through your mobile devices. These performance data may be further processed and stored to provide more meaningful information for the user to manage their fitness and wellness goals.
Performance data may include, but not limiting to the following:
1. physical traits, such as height, weight, body measurements and age;
2. athletic or recreational activities, such as type of activity, exercise frequency, and performance goals;
3. physical performance, such as step count, active time, speed, distance, hydration, and heart rate;
5. nutrition and conditions impacting performance, such as calorie intake, nutritional statistics, blood glucose and pressure, physiological condition, body temperature, how much you slept the prior evening, weight loss and gain, how you felt during a workout, and images/video demonstrating the impact to performance, fit, or comfort.
We may collect information about the mobile device or product such as OS, OS version, phone model, software log, data sync log, serial number, Bluetooth address, UPC, or other device-related information so that when you contact support, there will be enough information they can work on to assist you.
When you buy from our online store, we will collect Personal Data such as your contact information and your specific requests in order to process and ship your order. We may collect information about whether or not you completed the purchase, your purchase details, returns and other transaction information regarding your purchases, such as the product purchased and price you paid.
How we use your Personal Data
Actxa uses the data we collect in the following way:
1. To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
2. To chart and present the progress of your wellness, fitness and weight management for your own personal consumption.
3. To support research, analysis and academic research (develop innovative products and services).
4. To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
5. To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
6. To facilitate, process your online purchase transactions.
7. To send periodic emails, product information and promotion that are relevant to you.
How we disclose Personal Data
Actxa take reasonable precautions to protect personal information in our possession from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Actxa implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We also recommend that you take additional measures to protect yourself and your information, like using secure passwords, installing antivirus software, exercise caution to prevent unauthorized access, etc.
All personal data submitted is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems. We train our employees who handle your personal data to respect the confidentiality of such personal data and your privacy.
Third Party Links
Actxa may integrate with third party products or services within the Services. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, we will take steps to remove the information and terminate the child’s account.
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of Personal Information should be directed through our email: email@example.com.