Key features of Actxa Spur+ include:
VO2max and Fitness Age
It’s not enough to keep tabs on your heartbeat. The Spur+ now lets you monitor how your body is using its most efficient energy source – Oxygen. Know how efficiently your body is using it with VO2 Max monitoring. The higher your VO2 Max, the fitter you are and the younger your Fitness Age! Here’s the good news – you can turn back the clock with improved VO2 Max.
All-day Heart Rate Monitoring
Whether you are at rest or sweating it out, the new all-day heart rate monitoring function of the Spur+ gives you immediate feedback on what your heart is saying.
– Supports continuous heart rate monitoring with 6 pre-defined heart rate zones (Relax, Warm-Up, Fat Burn, Cardio, Intense, Max) for targeted training through visual indications on the screen.
Up the intensity to reap maximum health rewards. Easily track if you’re meeting your recommended workout goal of 150 minutes per week of moderate to vigorous exercise.
– Your Max HR is automatically calculated based on your age or you may wish to alter it.
– Each activity session is recorded with HR monitoring and synced to the app. Your workout routines will be tabulated into easy-to-read graphs.
– All activity sessions will include HR reading, steps, calories, active time, distance and session’s start and end time.
Move alert gives you that gentle nudge to keep you going. You can change reminder settings in Actxa App.
– Using Bluetooth 4.0 technology, the latest Actxa Spur links up with your mobile phone (under 10 metres away), notifying via light vibrations when you receive a call (with Caller ID shown on the screen), SMS, message or email.
– Choose your preferred activities to appear on the display screen, customising it as often as you like via the app.
– With Auto Sleep, your tracker will automatically detect your sleeping period and track your sleeping quality accordingly.