As the Bluetooth Cache may have cached unsuccessful pairing data or have been unstable, it will be advisable to clear your Bluetooth Cache as well.
1. If the Actxa App has been running in the background, please remove the app from the background.
2. Go to ‘Settings‘ > ‘Connections‘ > ‘Bluetooth‘. If the Actxa activity tracker is listed under the paired devices, unpair it. Then, disable your bluetooth.
3. Go to your mobile phone’s ‘Settings‘ > Tap ‘Application Manager‘ or ‘Apps’ > Tap ‘Menu‘ or additional settings > Tap ‘Show System Processes” or ‘Show System Apps‘. Note: The naming of these functions may be different for different Android devices.
4. In the list of apps, find ‘Bluetooth Share‘ or ‘Bluetooth‘ > Tap ‘Force Stop‘ > Tap ‘Storage‘. Note: The naming may be different for different Android devices.
5. Tap ‘Clear Data‘ and ‘Clear Cache‘. Ensure that the values turned to ‘0.00’.
6. Then, restart your phone.
7. When your phone is completely started, enable your bluetooth connection. Then, launch the Actxa app.
8. Log in to your Actxa account and continue with the pairing process.